To facilitate the use of our website, we are using "cookies". Cookies are small units of data temporarily stored on the hard disk of your computer by your browser that are necessary for using our website. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you and cannot be used to identify an individual user. A cookie often includes a unique identifier, which is an anonymous number (randomly generated) and is stored on your device. Some expire at the end of your website session; others remain on your computer for longer.
Types of cookies
First-party cookies are set by the website you are visiting and they can only be read by that site.
Third-party cookies are set by other organizations that we use for different services. For example, we use external analytics services and these suppliers set cookies on our behalf in order to report what’s popular and what’s not. The website you are visiting may also contain content embedded from YouTube, for example, and these sites may set their own cookies.
Why should I allow cookies?
Why is Henkel using cookies?
Les informations contenues dans les cookies sont utilisés pour améliorer les services qui vous sont The information contained in cookies is used to improve services for you, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognize your device so you don't have to give the same information several times for a task or during a session, e.g. filling out a web form or a web survey.
- Allowing the video player to function properly
- Measuring how many people are using services, enabling those services to be made easier to use and ensuring there's enough capacity to keep them fast;
- Analysing anonymized data to help us understand how people interact with the different aspects of our online services so we can make them better
What if I do not accept?
If you decide not to accept cookies, certain features of this website may not be displayed or not work properly. This will restrict what you can do on our site and may have an impact on design and user experience.
Examples of features that may be affected:
- Watching videos
- Liking and sharing this page on social networks
- Viewing embedded content
Cookies set on this website
Henkel has no control over, nor accepts liability for third-party cookies. Please refer to the third-party's website for more information.
Use the button below to switch between allowing and not allowing cookies set by this site.