Henkel Alki Distribution, hereinafter referred to as Henkel, is a subsidiary of the Henkel Group AG & Co KGaA, in Tunisia. Henkel respects the privacy of each person who visits our website. Now we would like to inform you of the type of data collected by Henkel and how they are used. You will also learn how you can check the accuracy of this information and arrange for the deletion of these data by Henkel. Data are collected, processed and used in conformity with the Organic Law n°2004-63 of July 2004 on personal data protection. We take any action required to ensure compliance.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to websites accessible from hyperlinks on Henkel websites.
2. Collection, use and processing of personal data
When visiting our website, certain data are automatically stored on our servers for the purpose of system administration or for statistical or backup purposes. These data comprise the name of your Internet service provider, in some cases your IP address, the version of your browser software, the operating system of the computer used to access our website, the website you are using to visit us, the websites that you visit while you are with us and, if applicable, any search terms you have been using to find our website. Depending on the circumstances, such data may allow that conclusions be drawn about certain visitors to the website. However, no person-related data are used in this context. Such data are used solely after having been rendered anonymously. If Henkel transfers data to an external service-provider, technical and organizational measures will be taken which guarantee that their transmission occurs in conformity with the above-mentioned law on data protection.
If you voluntarily supply us with personal-related data, we shall not use, process or transfer these data beyond the limits permitted by statute or defined by yourself in your declaration of consent. Furthermore, we will transfer your data only, if we are obliged to do so by official or court orders.Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be published on this page. This enables you to inform yourself at any time about which data we are storing and how we collect and use such data.
Henkel should guarantee the following rights to the user:
- Access right: you have the right to check your data and also the right to correct, complete, rectify, update, modify, clarify or erase them when they are inaccurate, equivocal, or their treatment is prohibited. The right of access also covers the right to obtain a copy of the data in one language clear and consistent with the content of the recordings, and in an intelligible form when they are processed using automated processes;
- Opposition right: you have the right to oppose at any time the processing of your personal data concerning for valid, legitimate reasons and serious, except in cases where the treatment is provided for by law or is required by the nature of obligation. In addition, you have the right to object to your personal data communicated to third parties for advertising purposes. The opposition immediately suspends the processing of the data.
Henkel will store your data safely and, therefore, take all precautionary measures to protect your data against loss, abuse or changes. Contractual partners of Henkel who have access to your data in order to provide services to you on behalf of Henkel are contractually obliged to keep such information in confidence and may not use these data for any other purpose. In some cases, it will be necessary that we transfer your inquiries to affiliated companies of Henkel. Also in these cases your data will be treated confidential.
4. Person-related Data of Children
Henkel does not wish to collect data on children below the age of 18 years. Where necessary, Henkel will expressly draw the children's attention in an appropriate place to the fact that they shall not send any person-related information to Henkel. Should parents or other legal guardians discover that the children under their supervision have made person-related data available to Henkel, we request that they contact us at the address below (see 6. below), if these data shall be deleted. We shall then arrange for the deletion of these data without delay.
To learn more about cookies used on this site, please follow this link.
6. Web Tracking
(1) This website collects and stores data for marketing and optimization.
Information about the usage of the website which is generated by means of such cookies are transferred to and stored on a server operated by Google in the USA. The generated data is not used to identify you and the data is supplemented with person related data about you.
Your IP-address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union and other states of the European Economic Area before being transferred in the US. Only in some exceptional cases, will the full IP-address be transferred to Googles servers in the US where it will then be truncated.
You may withdraw your consent to the collection and storage of data any time with future effect.
This requires you install an according add-on from Google which can be downloaded here.
Alternatively to installing a browser add-on or for mobile devices, you may use this link Set Google Analytics opt-out cookie, to disable future recording of data on this website (this opt-out only applies to the current browser and only for this domain). This method stores an opt-out cookie on your device. If you delete cookies in your browser you’ll have to use the link anew.
(2) DoubleClick is a service we use that is provided by Google Inc., located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, which we use to display relevant ads to you. For this purpose, cookies are used that do not contain any personal information. Your IP address will be used when generating these cookies. The DoubleClick cookies utilize a pseudonymous identification number assigned to your browser to collect on-screen and other ads. This allows Google and its partner sites to display ads based on previous visits to Henkel webpages or other websites. Google transmits and saves the information gathered from the DoubleClick cookies to a server it manages that may be in an overseas country.
The data collected by the DoubleClick cookies is only transferred to third parties in accordance with the law and Henkel’s data processing agreement with Google. By accessing any Henkel website you agree to the use of the above-mentioned DoubleClick cookie data for processing by Google.
You can prevent cookies from being stored by changing your browser settings
7. Your Wishes and Queries / Data Protection Officer
Stored data will be deleted by Henkel upon expiration of the statutory or contractual filing period or if Henkel no longer requires the same. At any time, you may, of course, ask for the deletion of your data. You are also entitled at any time to revoke your consent to the use or processing of your person-related data with future effect. In these cases, or if you have any other wishes in connection with your person-related data, please send an e-mail or a letter to our data protection officer. Please also contact us this way, if you would like to know whether we have collected data about you and, if so, which data. We shall endeavour to comply with your wish immediately.
8. Public Register of Processing
The Organic Law n°2004-63 of July 2004 on personal data protection requires in its Article 7 the submission of a prior declaration the National Authority for any personal data processing operation. The declaration include:
- Name of the responsible entity:
Henkel Alki Distribution SARL
- Legal representative
Mr Sofiane Gordah (Manager)
- Address of the responsible entity:
Résidence les jardins du lac aux Berges du Lac 2 Tunis, BP 326 1053 Tunis
- Intended purpose of data collection, processing or use:
The object of the corporation is the manufacture and distribution of chemical products of all kinds, especially detergents,
The corporation may acquire domestic and foreign companies of all kinds or participate in them and do any business and action which is conducive to the objects of the corporation.
- Description of the groups of persons affected and the respective data or data categories:
Data relating to customers, employees, pensioners, employees of affiliated companies, employees of external companies (subcontractors), leasing personnel, job applicants, external inventors or heirs, respectively, suppliers and service-providers, external customers, consumers, volunteers in consumer tests, visitors to the corporations site, investors as well as financial analysts and shareholders - insofar as necessary for fulfilling the purposes specified under 7. (4).
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be disclosed and/or notified:
Public authorities, health insurance funds in the event of the presence of the relevant legal regulations, external contractors, external service-providers, Henkel pensioners' association, affiliated companies and internal departments for fulfilling the purposes specified in 7. (4).
- Regular periods for deletion of the data:
Henkel shall destroy the personal data stored as soon as the expiry of the time limit set out for its conservation in the declaration or authorization or specific laws or in the event of realisation the purposes for which they were collected or when they become useless for the activity of Henkel.
Henkel can keep using anonymous data even after the expiry of time limit or purpose for statistical purposes.
- Planned data transfer to third countries:
As part of a global HR information system, the personnel data are to be made available to selected management executives in third countries. Corresponding data protection agreements in accordance with Tunisian Organic Law n° 2004-63 as well as EU standard will be contractually agreed upon with the respective companies.
Henkel shall obtain the prior authorization of the data protection authority prior to the transfer of data abroad if any.